Thursday, June 20, 2013

ABC's of Me

Mainstream America does a terrible job of attempting to define me. The stories of hood fame and glory are just a piece of the story. Regardless what heard or think you know nobody can tell you about me like me so open ya mind pay attention and listen as I share with you the ABCs of me. A- Asshole not by choice but after some of the things I survived and often finishing last while being a nice guy you to would see why beings a asshole keeps me out the way. B Brilliant I am a fast learner well spoken and retain information very well C Cocky conceited and controversial at worse. If I ain't my own motivator how can I expect you to pay attention and controversy well that just come with the territory. D dreamer. I have ideas that could change the landscape of life as we know but till I get my money up I keep dreaming. E enticing I can be quite catch to be had and once you get a glimpse you stick around just to see how much more you can handle F Father my kids are my world and for them I will do anything and even though I biologically have two I make it my business to stand in the gap for other peoples kids praying all the while none of them grow up and do the stupid shit I did G greedy I never am content with the bare minimum I want more H hustler whether legal or illegal being broke is not an option I don't glorify illegal shit but reality is I know how to survive by any means necessary I interesting hell sometimes I impress myself so I'm sure I can make you think a bit J just I tend to call a ace a ace and a spade I don't live in a fairy tale world that makes excuses and justifies everything to my benefit K King as I know I descend from such I must remind myself daily that I am a king and conduct myself as such L Loving to those causes and people I deem fit for my love for you there is no limit to what I will do M misunderstood for many years I kept some of my greatest personal assets locked away followed societal norms and did tons of stupid shit to fit in when in reality I'm a need I just was exposed to a variety of street life at a early age and it stuck cause it was easy N nasty far beyond the age of bragging on sexual accolades but if ever have or had to opportunity to know me in such a way you will agree hahaahah O opinionated I have always been a outspoken militant guy and it often gets me in trouble but that's the only me I know to be P prideful though I have made many questionable decisions over the years I take pride in the little but of integrity that is left to be associated with my name Q quarter For many years I have used a quarter of my potential a quarter of my skills and a quarter of my talents o what at day it will be when I focus 100 percent of me into one thing at a time. R realistic I tend to enjoy reality no matter how ugly it can sometimes be. Besides lying and creating alternative reality requires too much micro management S strategic though no plan is full proof and most things never go exactly as planned going into any Thing without any plan at all is foolish. T tough as we all should be because as the saying goes only the strong survive. U useful whether it is small task or large ones I am never dead weight I can be of some help somehow. V victorious in 27 years I have fought with some demons and situations head on with no help and to be standing here free and alive to share this with you is a victory within itself W wise a old man once told me you don't get to be my age being a dumb ass. Wisdom has been defined as the application of wisdom. Daily I strive to apply the knowledge I have obtained to this point to minimize loss and frustration. X Xenolith noun a rock occurring in a system of rocks to which it does not belong. I bare a lot of similarities to my peers but if you look real close you will see I at times I don't belong. Y young though I grew up fast I am still fairly young at 27 and the best of me is yet to be seen. Z Zealous ardently active, devoted, or diligent to the continued growth of self the raising of my children and the building of my community. Now that I have shared with you the ABCS of me how accurate was your assessment when you first laid eyes on me……..

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! What a great foundation for taking self inventory. I always knew you were not like everybody else, and this further proves it.

    ReplyDelete