Monday, July 8, 2013

Reputation

Reputation we all have one whether it be good or bad it's there. Early on we were taught the importance of reputation. Never do anything embarrassing publicly to tarnish the reputation of your parents for example. As I get older it seems that reputation is less important but can still be used as a deciding factor in some situations. For example ignorance seems to be the norm and nothing is taboo any more so everybody tends to just deal with whatever arises. But in matters of money or love no passes are given. My reputation involves sex drugs violence and gang affiliation. My reputation also has a college degree, volunteers in the community, raises children, and genuinely cares for the well being in my circle. Sadly that last sentence does nothing for me cause the sex drugs and violence take center stage. I wonder if that's y some fail to take me serious .....

No comments:

Post a Comment