Monday, October 28, 2013

Purpose????????

Laying in the floor staring at the ceiling fan turn wondering why things are currently the way that they are and thinking what am I missing where is the lesson that is meant to be learned. We all heard the saying everything happens for a reason, or we should learn a lesson from all we endure. I get that but does struggles and negativity just come with the territory or does it too play a role and have a purpose? Purpose is defined as :the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. 2. have as one's intention or objective. Some people will go to their grave never knowing their purpose. I hope that I am not one of those people. The unanswered question I battle with is how or when does one truly find their purpose for existence? Having tried my hand at many things and had success, how does one decide on which of these things is truly right? Is it a test I need to take or assessment some professional must complete in order to give me an objective? My thought is that by eliminating people and things that serve no purpose to your well being your true purpose may be revealed. Time wasted on people and things that lack an objective can't possibly be beneficial. I know we must take the good with the bad but it should never be all bad at all times in any situation. If you can find no reason as to why something was done or which it exist how can the experience be useful. Just something to think about .....

No comments:

Post a Comment