Saturday, January 19, 2013

Am I my brothers/sisters keeper...

Am I my brother/sisters keeper if so why is it my attempts to keep them keeps me in the middle of conflict? Gracious and helpful intentions misunderstood as picking sides and tolerance. Though I disagree with what you say and do sometimes but isnt my responsibility to right or wrong be of aid to you? As time passes and what little good that is left to be associated with my name instantly becomes questionable cause I took one for the team. Losses on the name of loyalty hurt more when loyalty is not reciprocated and I stood to gain nothing to begin with. Good bad ugly or otherwise know you can count on me cause you never had a friend like me but the million dollar question is can you be the same to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment