Friday, January 4, 2013

Pro-Self

There is a difference between being selfish and one being pro self. There is nothing wrong with lending a helping hand but one must draw the line somewhere. I can only be of assistance to you if I in right relations with myself. The more intrest I place in learning and truly knowing me the better off I will be. When you dont do as others believe you should then they label you as selfish. The reality is if they were pro self then they wouldn't always need you to make sense of things on their behalf. Being pro self should be priority for all of us the best me should promote and require the best of all those I encounter. If me being pro self saves me money headache amd drama amd you still see it as selfish then maybe I was an enabler to your bs amd you should begin to take steps to become pro self...

1 comment: