Friday, November 4, 2011

Look at this shit (love)

love

[luhv] Show IPA noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5.(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?

Ok ladies in gents I was doing some research and came across this definition via dictionary.com. I have to adress the third definition. Man this is the shit that get people killed or make people commit suicide. If you don't get nothing else out this blog here this, SEX DOES NOT EQUAL LOVE. The third definition or the practice of such will lead you to a world of hurt, hard times, and a large number of sexual partners trying to figure out what love is. I have seen so many fucked up interpretations of love its crazy. MONEY DONT EQUAL LOVE either. This word is so over used and so misunderstood. I am guilty of misuse of this word or saying it simply to get what I wanted in my past . I have seen first hand how this is dangerous. I actually have a scar to prove it lol. I believe to truly know and experience love we must first love ourselves. We must have our own best intentions in mind. If you don't love self you cant love nobody else period. Love defines itself thru action and mere words dont equate love in my book. Don't get fooled

No comments:

Post a Comment