Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not me

Scarface said all i have is my balls and mybword and i aint breaking em for nobody. Classic line and something we should all practice. Some call it morals some call it values some call it the code whatever you recognize it as just stay true to it. I do alot of things alot of which im not proud of and pray my kids never do. In my years of life i can say i dont do wrong by those i consider to be solid. One thing i learned is that every situation you endure has a lesson attached to it its your job to catch it.I am alot of things but a snake a fake a hypocrit im not. I do and have done alot of questionable things but never will i bite the hand that feeds me or stab a nigga in the back for personal gain. To be honest i rather work wit you learn how you got your success and add a ferg twist and prosper with you . I am alot of things but anything other than solid thats not me i face my flaws and accept them and work daily to conquer them. Anything other than real sorry cuz thats NOT ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment