Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pep Talk

If you dont encourage yourself then how can you expect others to support. There is a thin line between winning and losing.There is a thin line between being confident and being cocky.sometime what others see as being cocky I see as the necessary level of confidence needed to succeed.I believe i am the best even when i dont feel i am the best i wont tell you lol. I believe it up to us to believe that we can do whatever we think we can do. I am the best cause god made me with purpose and as long I am breathing I am able to be successful. Compliment yourself build yourself up love yourself cause if you dont nobody else will. Give yourself daily pep talks and reminders of you goals and expectations and settle for nothing but the best for yourself. Also demand what you expect of yourself from those you choose to keep around you. The best you makes those around you better. We can benefit from aa daily pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment