Thursday, November 3, 2011

Patience

Patince is a hell of a concept. We all know the cliches that patience is a virture, or good things come to those who wait. When i was becomining a MM I got so sick of the term wait with patience I wanted to scream everytime I heard it. I have two issues with patience. I am realistic and logical enough to understand that in order to truly achieve success time is needed. The question I never get a answer to is what do I do in the present? In the present struggle where does my patience help me? In the present patience dont pay bills patience dont feed kids patience dont take away the stress of daily life. What i dont understand secondly is who knows what my patience will actually going to play to my advantage? What if I play by the rules be humble be patient and still lose? Then what did I gain from patience? Another life lesson another emotional scat?Something to build on for future battles? I believe in time I will completely grasp the concept but its still growing on me .

No comments:

Post a Comment