Friday, November 4, 2011

Reciprocity

rec·i·proc·i·ty

[res-uh-pros-i-tee] Show IPA
noun
1.
a reciprocal state or relation.
2.
reciprocation; mutual exchange.

i never forget learning this word and adding it to my vocabulary. One sided events is something that never worked well for me . A old playa once told me whats good for the goose is good for the gander. We all heard that fair exchange aint no robbery. I believe to achieve success in any relationship be it business or personal certain things must be reciprocated. Never go all out or give more of yourself than the other party is willing to. Never make someone or something a priority if you are simply a option. Balance is a key component in any successful situation and to me reciprocation is a perfect example of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment