Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No repeats

One of my biggest pet peves in life is repetitive and redundant shit. Check this out life is like a good book. Each day is like a chapter being written. Never have I ever read a book with two chapter six. I say that to say live and let die. The past is the past for a reason leave it there. Ex's are ex's for a reason leave them there. It is so counterproductive to growth and progress to repeat things that didn't work. I hate to repeat conversations or situations it gets me nowhere. Insanity is defined as doing the exact same thing repetitively and expecting a different result. No need to repeat shit especially stupid shit then complain. Continue to write new chapters and progress don't repeat things and if you feel you must don't repeat them to me or in involve me in the repetitive bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment